Ways to Join
Currently we have the following options for joining our research efforts:
- Take the QEESI online and we will send you a test kit where a saliva sample can be given and shipped back to us to identify your genetic variations responsible for the metabolism of toxins.
- Join as a research participant. You do not have to be TILTed to join. By studying people with and without TILT we will further understand the underlying biological mechanism responsible for TILT symptoms.
- Your donations also help support the effort to understand, manage and prevent TILT.
Share Your Story
If you are TILTed, we’d like to hear about your experience. Was there a particular environmental exposure that initiated your illness?
Make a Donation
You will help us:
- Develop a pipeline of knowledgeable health professionals who recognize and address the complex challenges people with TILT are facing.
- Improve participants’ health by conducting Environmental House Calls to help us identify environmental triggers and recommend ways to reduce exposures.
- Identify medical tests to help diagnose TILT and optimize treatment.
Environmental House calls
Sharing you’re QEESI results with us can help us identify people who are eligible for a free environmental house call. If you are TILTed you can request joining our research efforts by requesting an environmental house call.
Share Your Assessment Results With Us
By sharing you’re results with us and donating saliva, we can help you identify your unique genetic susceptibility to various toxins that you come into contact with each day.